Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Washer Locker – Washer Toss Game Metal Washer Storage Solution by TXGreenBeds on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/198986492/washer-locker-washer-toss-game-metal
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- Rock painting inspiration for kids of all ages. Story stones, counting math games, garden markers and funny faces on rocks – perfect for random acts of kindness, my city rocks project.
- Old dingy leather furniture taking up space? Dont toss it, paint it with Velvet Finishes! Painting leather will make you love your furniture again!
- Now I know what to do with the CD packages I have kept. I had no idea what to do with them but did not want to toss them.
- DIY Washer Christmas Ornaments- Easy to make, fun to give!
- DIY Washer Dryer Pedestal
- Temporary washer and dryer makeover! AspenHeights. How cute is this!
- shelf just above tops of washer and dryer- Laundry room
- Organized laundry and cleaning supplies. This aqua cart is perfect for storing items between the washer and dryer. TuesdayMorning ad
- Folding counter, hanging rack, and storage cabinet. Laundry room ideas; decor; washing machine; washer; dryer.
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.