Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry line…I have wanted one for years. This one is so pretty and functional. I think its perfect for my back yard!
- Curbside Picnic Table Makeover: Looking for a picnic table for your back yard? Check out this Curbside Picnic Table Makeover from My Creative Days!
- Want to decorate your home like you see in magazines but dont have a large budget to do it? This free guide from My Creative Days shows you How To Decorate Your Home On A Yard Sale Budget!
- Yard is very important corner of your great house because it is the place you can relax in the upcoming warm days. So when you plan to design your house exterior, don’t ignore the yard landscaping. And if you happen to have a yard includes a hill or hillside space than this is the post […]
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Making your own dry shampoo is so easy. Who knew? I love making my own homemade versions of store-bought products because I can make it for less, make it with natural ingredients and make it healthier. I almost always find the homemade version to be better anyway! So now I have a recipe for DIY Dry Shampoo! So great and the post shows before/after pictures of it actually being used on hair. The results are in the photos – the proof that this is a good option!
- Aphids they are those little sap suckers that can really suck the life right out of your garden. I’ve found a great way to get rid of aphids on roses and on other plants. There are two natural ways we control the aphids in our yard. This spray really works great plus I’ve got one other secret weapon I use with the spray to control aphids in our garden all year long.
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- DIY Yard Games- I love this! Ive seen Jenga but its so much fun to have options!
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]